|Reference Code||Volume||Size||Description||Pacage / Place (Pcs)|
|VSFX20||2 ml||13mm X 75mm||VacuSEL® Fluoride, Oxalate , PET, Sterile||100/1200|
|VSFX30||3 ml||13mm X 75mm||VacuSEL® Fluoride, Oxalate , PE , Sterile||100/1200|
|VSFX40||4 ml||13mm X 75mm||VacuSEL® Fluoride, Oxalate , PE , Sterile||100/1200|
• The inner surface of the tubes was prepared by spraying Potassium Oxalate/Sodium Fluoride and drying.
• It is produced in various volumes.
• It is generally used in clinical chemistry laboratories.
• Potassium oxalate, which is used as an active substance, prevents the blood clotting process by blocking calcium ions in the blood.
• Sodium fluoride is used to prevent glycolysis in the blood.
• It is also known as Glucose Tubes. It is used in the long-term storage of some substances such as glucose measurement and ethanol. Antiglycolytic agents retain glucose for up to 5 days.
• The determination of hemoglobin in oxalate blood, erythrocyte and leukocyte counts, the determination of hematocrit can be done; plasma can be separated and used for many biochemical analysis.
• Acid-base balance cannot be examined with oxalate blood; it is not suitable for electrolyte and some calcium measurement methods. It has a detrimental effect on the determination of some enzymes such as oxalate, lactate and dehydrogenase. Oxalate blood cannot be used for smears, as it causes degeneration of the nuclei of leukocytes and notching of the edges of erythrocytes.